Motherhood can be met with both joyful and stressful experiences. Plain and simple, I help Moms get healthier.
Whether you are a new Mom struggling who with your new role, or a Mom of young child(ren) working to find balance, or a Mom who has faced recent loss, please know you are not alone. I would love to get to know your story, and listen about the aspects of your life. You may be one of the following:
- An expectant mother with increased anxiety about the unknown;
- A busy Mom struggling to find balance in her life with
- A new sleep-deprived Mom of an infant/baby who does not feel herself;
- A Mom at her wit’s end with the relationships in her life;
- A Mom who feels lost, and wanders about her sense of purpose;
- A Mom who feels alone in this big city of Houston, and is struggling to find connection with others;
- A frustrated Mom who can’t seem to communicate with her spouse;
- A Mom who is ready to work on some issues from her past;
I may have described you. My work with Moms began in 2014 with I helped both expectant and new Mothers with postpartum anxiety/depression with the Center of Postpartum Family Health. Often, I found that there were recurring themes in working with Moms as many of them wanted to achieve balance in their lives, a sense of inner peace, and craved authentic connections with their loved ones.
As a Mom of two children, I also relate to my clients most joyous and stressful moments. I would love to help you become a better Mom, but in order to do that, let me help you become a better YOU!
I help Moms with the following concerns:
- Health & Wellness
- Abuse & Trauma
- Relationship Conflicts
- In-Law Issues
- Work/Life Balance
- Antepartum, Postpartum
- Spouse/Partner Issues
If this is you,